Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Cabling Brakes and Gears

Today as much as I tried to gear the bike up and replace the cables. I really could not figure it out. So I had to get my LBS to help me out with it.

Other than that problem everything else on the bike is fixed and pretty much 90% completed.

It will be ready tomorrow at 4PM.

Didn't really trust myself that much to re-cable the breaks and gears. I have to ride back from work tomorrow, so need it done asap. I'll post some pictures up tomorrow.



P.s. I didn't give up, I still want to learn how to re-cable the brakes and gears. This is the only set back holding me from riding home from work tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.