Saturday, July 14, 2012

My New Fork and the Exchange

Today I decided I should just pay my LBS a visit to see if I could get store credit for the fork I purchased last Wednesday. They were more than happy to exchange for other items. Spent $100 on the forks, so I got these items for that $100. Also exchanged my tubes for presta valve tubes.

Jetblack lock on Grips
TIOGA presta tubes
Spacers
TL 5.0 rear light (for night riding)
Thank you, YarraValleyCycles for the help!


A friend of mine from Rotorburn dropped off a RockShocx Dart fork, brand spanking new and two tyres. Thanks for the fork and tyre's eastie.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.