Thursday, July 19, 2012

Completed the build

Jut got the bike back from YarraValleyCycles at 4 pm. Purchased a helmet and a lock for my bike too .

$59 for the helmet and $20 for the BBB lock.

Since it is my first mountain bike with a front suspension I could feel the difference riding it home from the supermarket today.

I'm going to fit the lights in to ride later tonight.

Will be riding the bike to commute from work later tonight.


BBB Combination Lock 
Lazer 
My finished Bike 




I would like to thank everyone who has helped me in this build, particularly the guys on Rotorburn.com , BicycleNetworkAustralia and YarraValleyCycles. Thank you for all your support and help with the build. 

This does not mean it is the end of this blog though. 

I will be posting updates on my rides and upgrades or even simple maintenance updates. Look forward to seeing more people supporting the blog. Thank you all once again! 


Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.