Monday, July 2, 2012

Just Recieved Three Packages in The Mail

I just received three packages in the mail today. Parts and tools for my build have arrived.

These are all used parts and tools from Rotorburn.
The Parts and Tools I received today 2nd July 2012

SRAM X0 Shifters, Shimano Deore XT Front Derailleur, SRAM 11-34 Cassette , SRAM X0, 9 Speed Rear Derailleur 

Tools donated to the build by Steve from Rotorburn

Funn Black Souljam pedals 

SRAM Grips 
 I still have not ordered my Bottom Bracket and Cranks yet, will have to buy a few tools off ChainReactionCycles. These would be more bike specific tools such as a chain whip and a cassette tool. I'm guessing that all I would need for now.



Special Thanks To: 
I would like to thank Steve from Rotorburn, for donating his used tools and some parts. A great help on his part advising me on my build, and types of parts that I will need. Thanks so much for you help Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.