Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Frame and Brakes are Finally Here !

Finally I got the frame in the mail today. Literally rolled out of bed and went up to my uni to get the frame. Here are some pictures of the frame and parts that came with it.



Bars, saddles, seat post, seat post clamp, frame, headset and stem clamp AUD$200 (used but good as new) Special Thanks To : johno71 (Rotorburn) & eastie (Rotorburn)



Avid BB7 Brakes - Donated By eastie from RotorBurn.com
Condition : As good as new if you ask me 

The Frame : On-One Inbred 26er

On-One Saddle 

FSA Headset
No all I need to get is rotors and the Shimano crankset. I will have to order these things in next week.
The forks are still on the way in the mail.

Really can't wait to start riding.


Problems Faced 


I am kind of not sure what kind of Rotors I should get with these specifications. There are a wide range of rotors from 160mm - 200mm++ … pretty clueless at this moment. Is it recommended to buy used rotors? 
Would love your help in this overcoming this problem.   


These are the specifications of the wheels I have just bought off Rotorburn.

Novatech D811SB qr/D812SB Qr rear, Hubs, DT Swiss Comp spokes with aluminium nipples, Alex XD Lite Rims , Bike ribbon tape









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.