Sunday, July 1, 2012

Detailed Updated Parts Listing - Excluding Brakes

So far the search for parts has been coming along pretty well, and in these past few weeks I have learnt a great deal about mountain bikes and bicycles in general.

These are parts that I have recently purchased and waiting for them to be shipped/arrive, they should all be getting here some time next week since most of the parts are coming within Australia.

Except for the Shimano Deore M590 Chainset with BB - 170mm,22,32,44t which was bought on ChainReactionCycles.com , the rest of the parts are all from forums such as BicycleNetworkAustralia and Rotorburn.



Parts List 

  • One-one inbred 26er 16” frame (new)
  • Seat Post(new)
  • Seat Clamps(New)
  • Bars (new)
  • 90mm truvatic stem(new)
  • Headset (new)
  • On-One Saddle
  • Marzocchi 1998 Bomber fork (Used)
  • SRAM PG970 cassette (brand new seller bought wrong one)
  • SRAM X0 9 Speed rear derailleur (used)
  • SRAM X0 Twist Shifters
  • Funn Souljam Pedals (used)
  • Shimano XT from mech – 28.6mm clamp (used)
  • Wheels : Novatech D811SB qr/D812SB Qr read, Hubs, DT Swiss Comp spokes with aluminium nipples, Alex XD Lite Rims , Bike ribbon tape (New)
  • Shimano Deore M590 Chainset with BB -170mm, 22,32,44t (New)

I have not decided on which brakes I am going to get definitely its going to be a disc brake set.It would be wise to go for an Avid brake system since it comes so highly recommended by so many people in the forums that have been teaching me so much about building a mountain bike. Recently I received several offers on brakes on Rotorburn.com hopefully I get a good deal in the next two weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello!

I would like to once again thank you for visiting my blog and leaving your comments.

I will reply you as soon as possible.


With regards,
Thachna M. B.